Saturday 20 April 2013

Work update and thoughts

Hello everyone,

First off I would like to express my condolences to all who have died and been severely injured during the Boston bombings, the fertilizer explosion in Texas and the earthquake in China. It has sadly been a very deadly week in the world, and my thoughts are with everyone who has suffered a loss this week. 

For the work update, aside from making changes to my resume and cover letters, I have added two new photographs to my website and hope to have two others up very soon. I am also still working on my latest project in Illustrator involving a man in a suit of armour. With any luck I will have it done soon and I will be posting the sketch on my deviantart account soon. There are still two more photos I would like to post and they will be posted hopefully within the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment