Monday 13 May 2013

Spring Cleaning and Ochiba~Con Poster Design

Hello my friends and here we are again. It is a lovely sunny day bit on the cool side but not bad. The Ochiba~Con poster and postcard is done and once I am sure it has been finalized I will be posting it on my facebook page and my website with proper credit and copyright disclaimers. One must never forget copyright disclaimers.

Along with my job search I have also been doing a bit of reorganization and some spring cleaning. Having a proper clean and organized workspace is important when it comes to working and designing and I have been checking out a few video blogs that have been giving me a few ideas on how to better organize. So I hope to have all that done in a few weeks. 

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment